Saturday 24th November 2018 10am – 4pm
322c (Ground Floor) Kingsland Road, E8 4DE.
HQ Therapy is opening its doors for a day of relaxation. Please come along to try out our alternative therapy offerings for FREE.
We will be offering a range of complementary therapies including Massage, Breathwork, Acupressure and Bodywork.
Our therapists will be on hand to answer your questions about complementary therapies, diet and nutrition, how to detox, how to reduce stress and much more. There will be talks on Chinese medicine, Acupressure, Kenesiology as well as opportunities to try out these treatments.
So why not take a break from the stresses and strains of your busy weekend and come along to HQ Therapy Rooms in Haggerston for some serious wellbeing pampering of your mind and body.
What Alternative Therapy Is On Offer?
Our highly qualified alternative therapy counsellors will be on hand to provide you with a 15-20 minute FREE taster sessions. Please come join us for a day of relaxation! We can guarantee it will be fun, relaxing and leave you with a sense of wellbeing.
Therapists on the day
- Niamh Mckernan – will be providing Holistic Bodywork which is a hands-on bodywork technique and it aims to bring you into a deeper sense of alignment and wellbeing.
- Andre Motuz – will be offering Acupuncture and Auricular Detoxification.
- Mandy Mui Ngo – will provide Natural Facelift Acupressure as well as releasing neck and shoulder tension using Acupressure.
- Nicola Taylor – will provide holistic Massage Treatments. Holistic Massage eases physical discomfort and ill-health and improves emotional well-being.
- Ellen Bush – will provide Breath Analysis; a technique of observing the breath. She will also be offering Hands on Acupressure that can help free up the body.
- Sarah Smits – will be providing Kenesiology. She will demonstrate how muscle testing is used to communicate with the body and work on balancing energy in relation to one of the following; the client’s TMJ, hydration or a known stress or pain.
- Talks and presentations – will be given by Andre Motuz about Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture, while Sarah Smits will talk about Kenesiology.
So make sure you remember to put Saturday 24th November 2018 (10am – 4pm) in your diary.