Miranda Uzomba (BSc Hons, HCPC, MCSP):
Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist & CBD Oil Masseuse
My name is Miranda Uzomba, I am a Physiotherapist with over 12 years of clinical experience. I am the founder of ‘Phiix’ which is a mobile holistic therapy service. I also treat clients in my private London practice at HQ Therapy Rooms in Haggerston, Hackney, E8.
I am very passionate about physiotherapy and helping people reach their therapy goals. Phiix was inspired by my time working with terminally ill patients. These patients gained so much from physiotherapy combined with complementary therapies. I wanted to create a service that encouraged all to be involved, both in body and mind healthcare – throughout their life-time, not only when they were unwell.
I have worked in multiple NHS and private hospitals, including St. Thomas’ and Royal Free. I have experience working with a wide range of conditions and injuries including:
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Elderly care
- Palliative care
- Women’s Health
I now specialise in the treatment of Musculoskeletal Injuries and my treatments are enhanced by my extensive clinical background. I believe in holistic healthcare and in using hands-on techniques to ease a client’s pain, tension and dysfunctions. I can deploy a range of techniques to aid the recovery process such as:
- Acupuncture – insertion of extremely fine needles into the skin at specific acupoints to help relieve pain by releasing endorphins which are the body’s natural pain-killing chemicals
- Spinal Manipulation & Mobilisations – Application of force to the spinal joints with the goal of treating dysfunction that may be causing pain
- Graston Technique – helps break up scar tissue or muscle “knots,” which increases range of motion of joints, helps facilitate and quicken the healing process, increases the strength of muscle fibers, and reduces pain
- Deep Tissue Massage using organic, full-spectrum CBD oil – The cannabinoids in CBD massage oil helps to reduce inflammation and soothes muscles. It effective at providing relief from painful joints and muscles and aids in overall relaxation and mental focus.
I pride myself on the length of my appointments (averaging 45-60 min), allowing for thorough assessment and treatment of your condition. This shows in the positive post-treatment results that I have achieved to date and excellent feedback.
Special Interest in treating:
- Low back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Dysfunction
- Postural Problems
- Women’s Health
- 60 min Initial Physiotherapy Consultation & Treatment – £89
- 45 min Physiotherapy Follow-up – £79
- 60 min Posture Correction – £110
- 60 min CBD massage – £75
Miranda Uzomba, Musculosketal Physiotherapist and CBD oil Masseuse, can be reached using the following:
Email: phiix.phy[email protected]
Telephone: 07931 448 145