Qualified Massage Therapist
My name is Tye Reid I am a qualified massage therapist I offer a vast amount of treatments such as deep tissue massage, sports massage, Swedish massage, aromatherapy massage and hot stone massage. I work with some clients in HQ Therapy Rooms in Haggerston, Hackney E8, but I can also provide a massage in the comfort of your own home.
A few years before being apart of HQ Therapy Rooms I was a personal trainer helping people reach their full potential by providing functional training that could help them physically and mentally.
I loved the experience that it gave me and I met some incredible people but I know I wanted more so I took a trip to Thailand as it was recommended to me by a family member, I booked my ticket and began to explore. I noticed how happy and relaxed the people are and I discovered by talking to the locals that massage plays a part in why a lot of the Thai citizens are relaxed.
My transition came when I learned more about wellness in Thailand it inspired me to take my path to a different level so I was shown a vast amount of techniques which I took back to London and then enrolled in a massage college were I gained my qualifications. Ever since I qualified, I haven’t looked back I love being a massage therapist being able to help people who have injury, stress or they just want to treat themselves.
Here are some of the benefits of my treatments:
- Deep Tissue Massage: improved sleep Reducing Chronic Pain, Improving Blood pressure, breaking up scar tissue, stress relief.
- Sports Massage: improved range of motion, leading to better performance, reduced recovery time post-injury, decrease any muscle stiffness and soreness after exercise or physical activity.
- Swedish Massage: improve blood circulation, improve sleep, reduce stress, improve mental thoughts, improve the immune system, less anxiety.
- Aromatherapy Massage: reduction of depression and anxiety, increase in calmness and relaxation, improved mental state.
- Hot Stone Massage: boost immunity, decrease cancer symptoms, promotes sleep, relieve symptoms of autoimmune diseases, reduces stress.
- Incall: £75
- Outcall: £55
We are now offering Low-Cost Counselling for others struggling during the lockdown period and FREE therapy for NHS and Social Care Staff.
Please get in touch HERE and one of our highly qualified therapists will be in touch to help you.