Executive & Leadership Coach
My name is Ruth Girardet and I am an Executive and Leadership coach, with over twenty years of corporate experience at executive and non-executive Director level practicing at HQ Therapy Rooms in Hackney, E8.
I am particularly interested in values-based leadership, and how executives can use their personal values to enhance professional progress. I work with clients from a wide range of backgrounds, including the corporate, HE and charity sectors.
I am also an international moderator for the Aspen Institute, delivering the Aspen leadership programme for senior executives.
I moved into the field of leadership consulting and coaching in 2012, following an executive career in corporate responsibility, most recently as Group CR Director for Tesco Plc and CEO of the social justice charity JustforKids Law.
I am currently in training with the Tavistock Consulting Executive Coaching programme, which is accredited by the European Mentoring and Coaching Council at Senior Practitioner Level.
- Executive coaching is all about helping you perform better at work. I aim to help you take that next step or make a change by identifying barriers and underlying patterns of behaviour that might be holding you back.
- In line with my Tavistock training, I am following a systems-psychodynamic approach to executive coaching, which means that I am interested in what lies below the surface within roles and organisations, as well as the obvious challenges.
- My coaching will give you an opportunity to reframe the things you experience in your professional life and provide you with new ideas about how you manage and lead.
- Sessions are 1-1.5 hours, and take place four to six weeks apart, for around six months.
- My fees are normally paid for by your organisation, but I also have lower rates for self-funders.
We are now offering Low-Cost Counselling for others struggling during the lockdown period and FREE therapy for NHS and Social Care Staff.
Please get in touch HERE and one of our highly qualified therapists will be in touch to help you.