Integrative Counsellor & Coach (MBACP)
My name is Alessia Vignali and I am an Integrative Counsellor & Coach working from HQ Therapy Rooms Haggerston E8. I offer Integrative Counselling drawing on multiple approaches to provide the best fit for each client’s needs and issues in a confidential, non-judgemental space where to feel safe and contained whilst being listened to.
I work with a variety of issues such as anxiety, depression, stress, and relationship difficulties, aiming through our working collaboration to increase your self-awareness, explore surfacing themes, arrive at deeper reflections, assist in reaching your own solutions or a more functional appraisal to any situation, resulting in a decrease in distress and anxiety, an increase in resilience and coping mechanisms ultimately conducive to improved relationships with oneself and others.
My perspective is that a person’s life cannot be compartmentalised but rather addressed holistically in terms of thoughts, feelings and behaviours whilst at the same time considering goals, dreams and aspirations as in these lies the ultimate power to motivate and facilitate change.
Therefore, I will address past issues or trauma that keep you stuck by working on acceptance and reframing, conducive to better functioning in the present but also explore hopes and future goals to assist you in working towards the life you aspire to live.
I believe in a sex-positive culture, un-shaming and empowering, and I have trained in Psychosexual Therapy with the Contemporary Institute of Clinical Sexology (CICS); I work with sexual issues such as low/high desire, compulsive behaviours, porn, trauma, kink, fetish, gender issues, coming out, dysphoria, transitioning, erections issues, menopause.
I also trained in Contemporary Intimate Partners Therapy at CICS, and offer Couples Therapy, a space for couples to work on relationships difficulties, aiming to lessen conflict, improve communication and find resolutions on issues such as infidelity, affairs, separation, divorce, desire discrepancy, Kink, Open Relationships, Poly’s, family issues.
- I have over 16 years experience of working within the addiction field employed by the NHS.
- I am a qualified Children’s Counsellor using a combination of child-centred, psychodynamic and play-therapy approaches to enable children to express hidden feelings and have their voices heard.
Other Areas I work with are:
- Health anxiety, panic attacks, low mood, substance misuse, self-harm, abuse, rape, DV, trauma, childhood trauma, loss, disability, low self-confidence, self-esteem, and work dynamics.
- PGDip Integrative Counselling & Coaching UEL University, CICS Certificate Contemporary Intimate Partners Therapy, CICS Certificate Psychosexual Therapy, CPCAB NVQ4 Certificate Counselling Children, BSc’s Hons Psychology & Criminology, NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care, CBT Training (APT).
- MBACP Accredited Member 00893321.
Sessions fees (50 minutes):
- Individual Counselling is £60 or £55 online.
- Couples: First Session 1 1/2 hours £120 then £80 for 50m session.
- Psychosexual Therapy £70.
- Low-cost for low incomes/students is £40 depending on availability and online only.
- I can offer you a free initial telephone consultation after which you can decide if you’d like to continue working together. I am available on Mondays and potentially Tuesday afternoons.
***If you are interested in contacting Alessia Vignali or need information and guidance about therapy, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page.***