How about working within an environment that can offer you the chance to build up your practice with new clients using our unique in-house referral scheme?
- At HQ we see the value in clients being matched with the right therapist for their needs, to access the support they need quickly.
- We have a steady stream of clients waiting to be seen and we take care of all the admin and the matching process to a therapist. We work hard to really understand clients’ needs so we can find them the right therapist.
- We also understand our Therapist’s areas of expertise and we are able to match up the right clients with the right therapists.
- For all enquiries about our referral scheme, rooms to hire, or anything else, please email us at [email protected], or fill in the form at the bottom of the page. We would love to hear from you.
HQ Therapy Rooms provide calm, comfortable therapy and counselling rooms for therapeutic practice sessions, and also well-being treatment rooms, all conveniently situated very close to public transport links.
We have 2 practices in the Hackney area with a total of 12 consulting rooms, 2 treatment rooms, and 2 large rooms suitable for group work. We also offer co-working, meeting, and well-being spaces and a community with which to engage.
All of the therapy rooms to rent and hire in both Haggerston and Dalston practices can be booked either by hour, day, or block bookings, depending on your needs. Qualified therapists working here will all have 24-hour access to our online booking system making it easy and simple to create their own bookings at any time of the day.
So no need to worry about organizing a last-minute ad-hoc booking on an available therapy consulting room.
To view a full list of HQ Therapy’s community offerings, protocols, benefits, booking options, and prices please download our current HQ Therapy Room Rates PDF
We also have a range of community offerings, protocols, benefits, booking options, and room-hire prices tailored to suit your needs.
HQ Therapy aims to be a hub for therapists. In addition to providing therapy rooms to rent, we are offering regular opportunities for professional development and networking in the form of workshops and lectures, co-working spaces, articles, and newsletters covering a wide range of topics.
- Experienced therapists practicing a wide range of therapeutic specialties
- Safe and supportive boutique spaces to explore issues
- Satisfied clients and an unparalleled experience
- Information on the latest psychology & psychotherapy workshops, webinars & events
Our ethos is to support our therapists by developing a community for those interested. Through online resources and a variety of networking opportunities, we aim to keep our therapists connected with prospective clients as well as the wider therapeutic community.